Cake Lace Mix, BLACK 200g - by CLAIRE BOWMAN~~PRE-ORDER~~
Pay fully or at least 50% to place the order
How to order : Pls send an email with the product to email@example.com
Cake Lace is so easy to use, simply make to manufacturers instructions, spread onto the mat and place in the oven at 80°C. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, take out of the oven and cool for five minutes, it is then ready to use. From start to finish your Cake Lace could be ready to use in less than 30 minutes.
The beauty of Cake Lace, once it has been made, is that it will stay moist and pliable for many months to allow you to create masterpieces that may take a period of time.
Cake Lace comes in a 2 separate parts, Part A and Part B. Please note that Part B is included inside Part A.
It is recommended you use these new instructions, found below, for that perfect Cake Lace!
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and nut free.
To make 100g of Cake Lace:
1. Preheat your oven to 70 - 80°C.
2. Place 40ml of water into the bowl of your food mixer.
3. Add 42g (approx. 4 tablespoons) of Part A powder.
4. Mix on high for two minutes.
5. Add 2.5ml (approx. 1/2 teaspoon) of Part B liquid.
6. Mix on high for 4-6 minutes until Cake Lace looks smooth.
7. Spread some of the Cake Lace onto your chosen mat using a Cake Lace spreading knife. Work the mixture in all directions to ensure that there is an even coverage. Remove any excess with the spreading knife.
8. Place into your pre-heated oven for beween 15-18 minutes to dry the Cake Lace.
9. Remove from the oven and set aside for 5 minutes for the Cake Lace to cool.
10. Check that the Cake Lace is ready by peeling the edge of the Cake Lace from the mat. It should release easily. If it does not, the Cake Lace is not dry yet, so place it back in the oven for another 4 minutes, and then test again
11. Place the dried Cake Lace face down onto a clean surface and using the Cake Lace spreading knife, release it from the mat. Cake Lace can be air dried and will take between 6-8 hours.
12. To fix the Cake Lace to your cake, brush a little cooled, boiled water straight onto your sugarpaste covered cake and then press the Cake Lace gently onto the cake.
A small amount of Part B will be left, you can optionally add this to create a softer lace.
Cake Lace will remain pliable for many months, transporting your cakes will be a breeze.
Cake Lace can be coloured using powder or gel pastes to achieve pastel colours. Airbrush or spray to achieve dark colours.
For more information on Claire Bowman's Cake Lace, please visit http://blog.mycakedecorating.co.uk/vintage-cake-lace-cupcakes/